(Thomas Dishaw) The United States Government is notorious for double crossing foreign leaders, funding both sides of an operation, and then disposing the expired leaders into an early grave.
President Assad will be no different as the US war machine gears up for another destroy and rebuild mission. If you’re the gambling type I think now would be a good time to invest in some of our favorite war time stocks such as Halliburton, GE, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell and Raytheon.
Below are a few examples of foreign leaders who got caught up in a deadly game of cat and mouse.
1) John Kerry dinning with President Assad only to be murdered in the near future.
2) Donald Rumsfeld helping his old buddy Saddam Hussein acquire chemical weapons.
3) Zbigniew Brzezinski making fast friends with future CIA asset Osama Bin Laden.
4) Obama earmarking $400,000 to US foe Gadaffi, only to be brutally murdered a year later.
5) Famed Al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki thought he was untouchable by dining at the Pentagon only to be destroyed in a deadly game of cat and mouse.
IMPORTANT: The Independent media has become the last defense against the government and
corporate propaganda. Unfortunately,sites like ours are losing funding, closing down
or being blocked by Google and Facebook. Never before has Gov't Slaves been more
endangered. If you believe in our work, please consider donating to fund our mission.
Thanks for your support. Gov't Slaves