[8/13/17] When it comes to grocery store products, vinegar is liquid gold. People have been using it for ages – and not just for cooking and preserving foods. Vinegar’s versatility is virtually unmatched; there are literally hundreds of potential applications. Aside from its primary applications, here is just a small sample of all the other things vinegar can be used for these 31 uncommon uses…
- Disinfect wood cutting boards.
- Soothe a sore throat; use 1 Tsp of vinegar per glass of water, then gargle.
- Fight dandruff; after shampooing, rinse hair with vinegar and 2 cups of warm water.
- Remove warts; apply daily a 50/50 solution of cider vinegar and glycerin until they’re gone.
- Cure an upset stomach; drink 2 tsp apple cider vinegar in one cup of water.
- Polish chrome.
- Keep boiled eggs from cracking; add 2 tbsp to water before boiling.
- Clean deposits from fish tanks.
- Remove urine stains from carpet. (Heh. Hopefully, it’s animal urine!)
- Keep fleas off dogs; add a little vinegar to the dog’s drinking water.
- Keep car windows from frosting up; use a solution of 3 oz. vinegar to 1 oz. water.
- Clean dentures; soak overnight in vinegar and then brush.
- Get rid of lint in clothes; add 0.5 cup vinegar to rinse cycle.
- Remove grease from suede.
- Kill grass on sidewalks and driveways.
- Make wool blankets softer; add 2 cups distilled vinegar to rinse cycle.
For almost a decade Gov't Slaves has worked tirelessly to bring its readers the most critical news the corporate media does not want you to see. We have no intrusive ads, pop-ups or clickbait, just NEWS. If you happen to be in a position to support our work, PLEASE consider making a one-time donation below or a monthly recurring donation HERE. Your support is humbly appreciated. Gov't Slaves