In Germany, Muslims account for 1 in 7 Germans 32 years old and younger, and a whopping 80% of them are on welfare.
In Denmark, some 84% of all welfare recipients are non-Danes, most of whom are Muslims.
The latest is that only 20% of Muslims in the UK are employed full time, which means the rest of them don’t work and are on welfare.
- Only 1 in 5 (19.8%) British Muslims aged 16 to 74 has a full time job.
- In contrast, more than 1 in 3 (34.9%) of the overall population in England and Wales have a full time job.
- Muslim women in the UK are more likely than all other women to be economically inactive with 18% of Muslim women aged 16 to 74 recorded as “looking after home and family” — compared with 6% in the overall population.
- Only 6% of Muslims are in ‘higher managerial, administrative and professional occupations’ compared to 10% of the overall population.
- Their scant presence in professional-managerial occupations is due to British Muslims having lower levels of qualifications. Only about a quarter of Muslims over the age of 16 have ‘level 4 and above’ (degree-level and above) qualifications. Their lower levels of qualifications, in turn, are due to Muslims’ lower educational achievement.
- Not surprisingly, since so many Muslims don’t work, nearly half of UK’s Muslims (46%) live in 10% of the “most deprived” (poorest) districts.
The explanation for all that, according to the Social Mobility Commission, is — wait for it — RACISM, specifically “Islamophobia”.
In other words, it’s white people’s racism that Muslims are on welfare, are less educated, and do not have professional-managerial jobs. That half of the world’s Muslims are inbred from generations of incestuous first-cousin marriages — with attendant birth defects, mental illnesses, and cognitive retardation — has nothing to do with it, of course. /sarc
And the Commission’s recommendations? Affirmative Action policies, as in the United States, including:
- Increasing financial support for Muslims to attend university.
- Reforming Britain’s education programs with “sophisticated and practical diversity training programs with a focus on religious diversity”.
- Forcing businesses to acknowledge their “unconscious bias” in hiring, and undergo training in “diversity, religious literacy and cultural competence”.
Copyright Information: This article was reprinted with permission from Fellowshipoftheminds.com. Please contact the author directly for republishing information.
For almost a decade Gov't Slaves has worked tirelessly to bring its readers the most critical news the corporate media does not want you to see. We have no intrusive ads, pop-ups or clickbait, just NEWS. If you happen to be in a position to support our work, PLEASE consider making a one-time donation below or a monthly recurring donation HERE. Your support is humbly appreciated. Gov't Slaves