(Thomas Dishaw) Decorated CIA veteran Robert Tosh Plumlee is under fire from The Justice Department for his recent list of 11 questions the main stream media will not answer. According to Plumlee he will be served with a subpoena ultimately silencing himself or face legal prosecution. Below are the questions the Government doesn’t want you to read. More to come on this story as it develops….
Questions that most of the Main Stream Media will NOT, or Not allowed to ask during their so called Press meetings with the Administration. Some may consider these eleven questions chilling, or conspiratorial in nature. However, I feel they are valid questions and we the American people deserve simple answers to the following simple questions:
1. Is the United States secretly arming and supporting various factions of the Syrian Rebels with high caliber impact weapons from The United States arsenals?
2. Is the United States little known Direct Commercial Sales Program, also known as ʻThe Blue Lantern Report”, being used as a ʻcutoutʼ to secretly aid both sides of a Middle Eastern civil war?
3. Is America again playing both sides against the middle for corporate gain as previously demonstrated by the Cuban Project of the fifties and sixties, as well as the Iran Contra fiasco of the eighties and the South American—Mexican Drug Wars of the nineties?
It has been established via some field reports from the Middle East and some isolated media reports that the Direct Commercial Sales Program (DCSP) an American international program, which legally allows the United States to sell weapons to a host of foreign countries without monitoring those weapons after leaving our arsenals, stockpiles, and jurisdiction, has shipped High Impact weapons to Syrian Rebels during the last two years.
4. What happens to those weapons after legally being sold via this program and they leave our control?
5. Are they being monitored, traced, certified, and inventoried after arriving in other countries?
6. Will our troops one day again face these American made weapons on some foreign battlefield?
7. Is this Direct Commercial Sales program a secret cash cow for many US Corporations, international arms merchants, its insiders, or affiliates?
8. Is it possible this could be another ʻoff-the-booksʼ secret covert operation ran by the CIAʼs Special Tactical Unit, similar to the Iran-Contra operations of the eighties?
9. Could we be selling and supplying dangerous high impact weapons, while aiding and financing both sides of a Civil War in Syria?
10.Could we be escalating the Middle East conflict either knowingly, perhaps unintentionally by providing weapons to both sides of the Syrian conflict?
11. Did the ambassador and others, weeks before they were murdered, notify our State Department and CIA that Syrian rebels had obtained US weapons including “Stinger Missiles” from Jordan, Turkey and Pakistan shipped from CIA safe houses?
These are simple questions.