Like most big cities Baltimore, Maryland is plagued by incompetent leadership. Mayor Catherine Pugh is an amateur to put it fairly, and she has no business holding an elected office. Her most significant accomplishment to date is removing hundred-year-old statues to satisfy the vicious hunger of social justice vultures. In the meantime, Baltimore, the city she was elected to lead has succumbed to a cesspool of criminals, and it has fallen victim to a murder rate that makes Chicago look safe.
The Baltimore Police Department, which once took an oath to serve and protect the public, has morphed into its own criminal enterprise, specializing in murders, shakedowns, and brazen cocaine deals with the Philadelphia Police Department.
If your vice is drugs or prostitution, Baltimore may be the city for you. Baltimore is known as the Heroin capital of the United States where junkies can easily acquire raw heroin to inject or sniff. If needles aren’t your thing, the opioid crisis has reached epidemic proportions as pill popping is as popular as the Ravens Football team.
If you happen to live in Baltimore, or any other urban war zone for that matter, I would encourage you to explore other options. As the world continues to slowly spiral out of control, big cities like Baltimore will only continue to become the most dangerous places on the planet. Recent studies have revealed that living in a big city can increase your risk for cancer, making the decision all the more apparent.
If the warnings above still aren’t enough to convince you, below are 25 reasons you should evacuate Baltimore immediately and move to a safer, more friendly area.
- Baltimore records 319 murders, more than for all of 2016
- Baltimore police commissioner asks FBI to take over detective’s murder probe
- Entire Baltimore Neighborhood Under Lockdown: “Police Declared Martial Law”
- 13 Baltimore High Schools Have Zero Students That Are Proficient In Math
- Maryland Schools Cancel Field Trips To Baltimore, Citing ‘Escalating Violence’
- Baltimore Police sergeant planted drugs in suspect’s car, federal prosecutors say
- Murdered Baltimore cop was set to testify in police corruption case, shot with own gun
- Baltimore Police Officers Charged in Death of Freddie Gray Back On Duty
- Seven of the 10 highest-paid Baltimore city employees during the last fiscal year were police officers
- Illegal guns arrest decline as Baltimore police stand down
- 6 November carjackings in Baltimore County may be work of 1 group, police say
- Ex-Baltimore officer arrested for selling stolen cocaine and heroin in conspiracy involving eight others
- Baltimore Teacher Accused Of Selling Drugs At School
- Federal officials indict seven Baltimore police officers on racketeering
- Rogue Baltimore officers testify that they helped alleged heroin dealers
- Five men found guilty of running a heroin ring protected by a former Baltimore cop
- Video Appears to Show Baltimore Police Officer Planting Drugs
- Indicted Baltimore Police Officers Charged With 13 More Robberies
- Baltimore is reviewing 100 cases after video leaks appearing to show police planting drug evidence
- MVA issued hundreds of fraudulent drivers licenses
- “It’s Very Common”: Baltimore Teacher Admits To Passing Students That Never Showed For A Single Day Of Class
- 25% of Baltimore Lives in Poverty
- “Out Of Control Genocide” In Baltimore, Residents Support Martial Law
- Inside America’s Opioid Crisis: Shooting Up Heroin On Baltimore Streets
- Surge Of Violence Connected To Notorious MS-13 Gang
PLEASE NOTE THIS ARTICLE WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED AT THOMASDISHAW.COM ON DEC 3 2017