During the six-day “Operation Cyber Guardian Fall Haul,” 13 men communicated with undercover detectives thinking they were children between the ages 13 and 14 and showed up to a Polk County location to solicit sexual acts from the “children.” PCSO said many of the suspects took condoms and lubricant but were greeted by detectives and arrested.
Those arrested included men in their 20s, 30s and 50s, and were from Kissimmee, Montverde, Lake Mary, Davenport, Winter Haven, Orlando, and Holiday.
Among them were:
- A man who said he knew he was HIV positive and solicited a boy who he thought was 14 to engage in unprotected sex.
- A former military police officer who had been previously arrested, convicted and is on federal probation for lewd/Lascivious Molestation of a child.
- A Lake Mary, Florida, man who was arrested in Seminole County in November 2017 for obscene communication with a minor.
- A man who brought a new I-Phone 8+ as a gift along with sex toys, condoms, lubricant, and male enhancement pills.
- A cook at a Disney resort.
- A food runner at a Disney restaurant.